Janhvi’s hair is styled in a low messy bun. The wispy texture adds softness to her look.
Get the look:
1. Shampoo and condition your hair.
2. Spritz a heat protectant serum to your hair.
3. Blow-dry your hair for smooth tresses.
4. Apply a shine serum to your hair lengths.
5. Create a centre part of roughly one inch and leave two sections of hair on either side of the parting to frame your face.
6. Take a small section of hair above your nape and keep it aside. Secure the rest of your hair into a low ponytail with a hairband.
7. Pull the rest of your hair together and twist it into a low bun. You do not need to be neat with this style.
8. Secure the bun with bobby pins.
9. Finish with a spritz of shine spray.
Her makeup is subtle with defined eyes. It is a fool-proof style that goes well with almost any ensemble.
Get the look:
1. Cleanse, tone, and moisturise your skin, and apply a lip balm to your lips.
2. Apply a primer on your face.
3. Apply a hydrating foundation to your face and neck.
4. Conceal any blemishes with a concealer.
5. Choose a warm nude eyeshadow with brickish undertones and apply it all over your eyelids.
6. Apply a black gel eyeliner to your upper and lower lash line. Smudge the upper lash line a bit for a softer look.
7. Use generous amounts of volumising mascara on your lashes.
8. Use a bronzer below your cheekbones and blend.
9. Use highlighter on the high points of your face such as the cheekbones, brow bones and temples.
10. Apply a warm pink blush to your cheeks.
11. Pick a warm nude lipstick with pinkish mauve undertones in a matte formula and apply it to your lips.
12. Set your makeup with a spritz of setting spray.